Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rock Week Wednesday







Oi, Luckily these images don't need a lot of words. The classic combination of rock and water, pretty much like peanut butter and chocolate in my book. Jelly is just gross with pb- maybe too much Goober Grape as a kid. Anyway. The water sculpted layers with the falling water, music for the eyes and ears. This is just outside of Ithaca, NY. behind Buttermilk Falls. Go there and stop by Moosewood for lunch or dinner. A little farther down the road go to
The Orchid Place and adopt yourself an orchid or two. Makes for a full yet satisfying day. Have fun!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would do just that if I lived there. I do agree about the water and rock but I can't agree about the peanut butter and jam(as I call it) A delicious combination-though I don't like the sound of Goober Grape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a great outing for a day. Wonderful images of beautiful nature!

    ReplyDelete